Equipment for the Carriage Driving Horse and Driver
Specializing in Biothane harnesses and parts for bot the competitive and the recreational driver
The effax® Leather-Combi power cleaner has proved effective for many years and is now available with a spray & foam function. effax® Leather-Combi + can be easily sprayed over the entire surface of the leather due to the multi-functional spray head or applied as a foam. The powerful and non-greasy formula removes stubborn and dried dirt such as perspiration and dust residues. The innovative, protect formula of effax® Leather-Combi + has been developed further to prevent leather from fogging. The natural properties and slip-resistance of the leather are also maintained.
Power cleaner as spray and foam
- features an innovative, mildew-free formula to prevent leather being attacked by mildew and fungi
- thorough and deeply effective cleaning of the leather surface
- Effax Leather-Combi+ has a particularly direct effect, allowing nourishing substances to penetrate deep into the leather fiber
- as a result of this deep penetration of the leather fiber, it becomes tear-proof while at the same time remaining soft and supple
- also useful for quick cleaning in-between times
- Spray onto smooth leather, allow it to work in for a moment and then carefully clean with a cloth or sponge. Depending on level of dirt, rinse the cloth or sponge from time to time.
Tip: As Effax Leather-Combi & Leather-Combi + contains no grease, from time to time (after approximately every third application) it is important for the leather to be treated subsequently with products such as Leather-Balm or Effax Leather-Oil which contain grease.
Located in the beautiful New England town of Freeport, Maine, Chrysalis Acres strives to provide a solution to all your carriage driving equipment needs. We ship globally, and have a physical showroom for in person shopping. We vend annually at Equine Affaire, MA and also at select carriage driving events